Vintage, circa 1992. Not often seen in the market, even more so with such good vintage condition. The LV Saumur bag evolved from the historical hunting bag of the house. The double-compartment design retained and traced back to the pioneer hunting bag, Sac Gibier (pre-1960s) and more recent travel bag, Sac Chasse (1980s).
Complementing the travel bag lineup of LV, the Saumur bag is a messenger bag in saddle-bag style. The GM/35 size offers generous capacity with its dual compartments, of which can be expanded on their side depth. Each compartments secured by a buckled strap.
Adjustable strap enables shoulder and cross-body carry. The large Saumur is versatile for both men and women, for everyday, weekend and travel.
- Monogram coated canvas exterior.
- Vachetta natural cowhide leather trim.
- Golden brass hardware.
- Adjustable strap with grip pad.
- Dual compartments, front and back.
- Flaps with buckled strap closure.
- Brown canvas interiors with pockets.
- Side buckles to fasten the compartments.
- Leaf-shape leather pieces with brass studs.
Attachment (s): dust bag.
7.5/10 very good vintage condition. Mostly sign of storage, less sign of usage.