Classic/heritage version of Mulberry’s signature satchel bag, the Bayswater. Made from rugged cowhide leather, of which many Mulberry fans love. We all agree that the earlier Bayswater Bag productions hold the best craftsmanship, materials and quality.
Features like thicker leather and all-brass hardware can only be found on the earlier productions. Made in England (later productions outsourced to other regions).
The top handles have an ample drop length for carrying in hand or in the crook of arm.
- Full leather, grained cowhide.
- Signature “Oak” tan-brown colour
- Antique tone brass hardware.
- Flap cover with Postman Lock closure.
- Adjustable belts inside to adjust the depth.
- Unlined suede leather interior.
- Metal feet on the base.
- Small inner pockets.
- Hanging key bell.
Attachment (s): dust bag, padlock and hanging bell.
7/10 condition with some visible signs of use.