Vintage from late 0 series, circa 1988. Chanel’s vintage camera bags are light and easy to carry around. Like this one here, the size is compact (22 cm) but functional to carry your going-out essential (a large phone fits in nicely!).
Design – To keep the design and weight light, Chanel camera bags’ exteriors are usually full leather without much embellishment. The soft lambskin leather is quilted in signature diamond pattern.
Highlight Features – A dainty leather tassel with carved golden logo gives this elegant design a light-hearted vibe. A unique diagonal triangular CC pocket decorates the bag’s front.
Functionality – Compact but not limiting. This size is perfectly capable of carrying your essential (larger phone, small wallet, card holder, beauty items and etc.) inside. A flat pocket on the front to slip in items like card, ticket and loose change.
With 45 cm of handle drop length, this small camera bag can be carried on shoulder or cross-body around the waist.
- Camera Bag style, shoulder and cross-body.
- Vintage, circa 1988. Late 0 series.
- Lambskin leather in black colour.
- Signature diamond quilting.
- Gold-tone hardware (faded).
- Zipped-top closure with leather tassel.
- Full-leather interior with 1 zip pocket.
- Unique diagonal triangular CC pocket.
Attachment (s): dust bag and hologram.
7 to 7.5/10 vintage condition with some normal sign of usage.