The timeless fashion icon “2.55 bag” first debuted in February 1955; hence the name. Each feature and pocket have their own intriguing story behind.
Bigger than the original 225 (25cm) size, the 226 size is designed for city lifestyles. Equivalent to the Jumbo size of Classic Flap, the 226 has an ample capacity to go from day to night.
Made from Jersey – this wool material is one of the earliest and most classic textile that Coco Chanel selected to make her bags.
- Dark mauve/lilac colour – a blend of violet, pink and grey.
- Jersey wool textile with diamond quilting.
- Ruthenium tone hardware.
- Lambskin leather interior.
- Adjustable Mademoiselle chain handle.
- Double flap with Mademoiselle turn lock.
- Total 7 pockets, each with its own function and story.
- Series 13
Attachment (s): dust bag, authenticity card and hologram only.
8.5/10 excellent condition, close to Almost-new Condition.