This tricolour was a seasonal limited from the Paris-Edinburgh Métiers d’Art collection. Inspired by the Scottish Highland dress, tricolour combination of dark autumn colours (maroon, olive brown, dark grey) is echoed by antique-ruthenium tone hardware, to complete the rugged theme of that season.
Luxury – Chanel’s signature lambskin leather is known for its flawless luxury look of puffy quilting and silky sheen. On this seasonal limited flap, the puffy leather is reflected in tricolour for a layered look.
Classic Flap in jumbo size is roomy and functional for modern lifestyles – be it for everyday, business or travelling. With 33 cm of handle drop length, jumbo flap sits comfortably on shoulder.
- Paris-Edinburgh Métiers d’Art collection.
- Tricolour (maroon, olive brown, dark grey).
- Lambskin leather with diamond quilting.
- Antique-ruthenium tone hardware.
- Leather-interlaced chain double handle.
- Double flap with CC turn lock closure.
- Full smooth leather interior.
- Total 7 pockets, each with its own function and story.
- Mid series 18
As a cross reference, Jumbo flap is currently retailing at RM41.6k
Attachment (s): dust bag, authenticity card and hologram.
8/10 very good condition.