The 2000s Epi series gave the Epi leather a contemporary revamp with bright colours, completed with silver-tone hardware for an understated luxury look.
This “Cassis” dark purple colour is timeless and classy like black, but with a hint of feminine character. Paired with silver hardware for a subtle elegance.
The shell-shaped Alma Bag is one of the classic models of LV, inspired by Art Deco style and first debuted in 1934. Without much accessories, the 1990s-version Alma bag is very light in weight and minimalist elegant in style.
It can be carried gracefully in hand or the crook of arm by its top handles.
- Epi wave-textured cowhide leather.
- Cassis dark purple colour.
- Purple microfibre velvet interior.
- Silver-tone hardware details.
- Wide and easy top opening.
- Flexible double-zip closure.
- Discreet embossed LV logo.
- Structured base with rounded edges.
Attachment (s): dust bag, padlock + keys, receipt and unbranded strap in matching colour.
8/10 very good condition.