The Multicolore Judy bag is believed to be named after The Wizard of Oz (1939) star, Judy Garland. Echoing Judy’s famous “Over the Rainbow”, this Multicolore bag is a lively and colourful piece to bright up your mood.
The Judy bag was born with a retro flair. This style of handbag with metal frame cut-out handle was stylish and popular in the 1970s, even fashion houses like Chanel, Dior and Gucci made their own versions in that era.
Retro with a twist – This unique handbag can be carried in hand by the hollowed handles for a retro look, or conveniently on shoulder by the detachable chain handle.
Like the “day version” of Multicolore collection, the canvas in white background presents the colourful monogram print brightly and lively.
Interior brightly decorated with red velvet. As a small-medium size handbag, the Judy MM is perfectly capable of holding in your essential, be it for the day or night.
With inspirations taken from LV’s trunks, Takashi Murakami’s Monogram Multicolore designs are distinctive of their bold golden-brass hardware details. Chunky chains, spiky studs and logo-engraved metal frame can be all found on this stunning bag.
- Monogram Multicolore canvas in white.
- Beautiful pleat details on canvas.
- Vachetta natural cowhide leather trim.
- Chunky hardware details in gold tone.
- Retro style metal frame cut-out handle.
- Detachable chain handle with leather pad.
- Trunk style leather-covered corners with spiky studs.
- Magnetic buttoned red velvet interior.
Attachment (s): dust bag and chain strap.
8/10 very good condition.