Celine Boogie shared the 2000s era IT bag status with Dior Saddle, Fendi Baguette, Balenciaga Motorcycle and Chloé Paddington. In the Boogie, the Parisian elegance of Celine is fashioned with a trait of sportiness.
Like the other IT bags of its era, Celine Boogie was interpreted in countless variations every season. In this variation, its western country “cowboy” character is set in washed-denim monogram, warm brown leather and gold studs hardware.
Its figure is wide but low, with 2 large open-top compartments separated by a zipped pocket. More than just decoration, the 2 mini side pockets would be handy to keep your AirPods and loose change.
- Washed soft denim with monogram jacquard.
- Warm brown calfskin leather trim.
- Gold-tone hardware accessories.
- Contrast gold stitching around the trims.
- Rounded top handles with studs.
- Decorated with drawstring and Blazon pieces.
- 2 large open-top compartments.
- 1 middle zipped pocket.
- 2 external side pockets.
Attachment (s): dust bag.
8.5/10 excellent condition.