An authentic vintage piece in superb condition for the enthusiasts, circa 1970s. This trending style has just been revived by Hedi Slimane for Celine – namely the Sulky bag and the Triomphe bag.
This vintage Box bag’s elegant silhouette is defined in a firm boxy shape, fully made of “Box” shiny calfskin leather. And lastly, adorned with hardware pieces in deep gold tone.
This vintage Celine bag would complete the outfit with a graceful retro touch. The flat, wide and adjustable strap is comfortable for shoulder carry. This small-medium shoulder bag is roomy to hold going-out essentials (like larger phone, long wallet, utility holders, beauty essential and etc.).
The 3-compartment interior design is not just functional and organised, but also gives the bag a firm structure and elegant lines. Closed by a rounded flap with Chaine Triomphe flip buckle.
- Vintage, circa 1970s.
- An elegant style with firm, boxy silhouette.
- Black colour with deep gold-tone hardware.
- “Box” shiny calf leather, smooth with a matte silky finish.
- Adjustable strap for shoulder carry, with horsebit buckle.
- Flap closure with golden Chaine Triomphe flip buckle.
- Leather interior with 3 compartments and 3 pockets.
- Golden horsebit detail on the sides.
Attachment (s): dust bag and compact mirror in pouch.
8/10 very good vintage condition of its age.